KESKO SENUKAI LITHUANIA, UAB (SENUKAI) – is the leading company in retail, wholesale and e-commerce on the Lithuanian and Baltic market of construction materials, DIY and household products. SENUKAI is a successful and stable company that has been responding actively to customers’ demands for over 20 years.
SENUKAI operates the largest retail chain in the Baltics offering construction, DIY and household products. 85 shops of SENUKAI and STATYBŲ DUONA operate across various towns of Lithuania. The area of the major retail shops is over 20,000 sq. m, while the total area of all retail chain shops is over 250,000 sq.m.
In 2015 KESKO SENUKAI LITHUANIA, UAB is recognized as best Lithuanian largest business company. SENUKAI will represent Lithuania in European Business Awards (EBA) finals and in 2016 will compete for the title of the best European company.
SENUKAI engages in export of the following product groups:
Home Appliances and Consumer Electronics
- Major home appliances
- Small home appliances
- Video, Audio & Photo recording equipment
- Computers and office equipment
Leisure, Sports, Automotive supplies
- Sports supplies
- Leisure and tourism supplies
- Automotive supplies
Farming and Gardening
- Greenhouses, tools, equipment
- Small farming and gardening machinery
- Nets, fences and their components
- Decoration supplies, bags, canvas materials, ropes
Plumbing, Heating, Ventilation
- Bathroom and kitchen equipment, pumps, tubing
- Pumps, piping
Building and Remodeling supplies
- Building and remodeling supplies
- Paints, adhesives, varnishes
- Tools, equipment
- Electrical installations, power supplies
- Locks, safes, mailboxes
- Fittings, finishing profiles
Materials for furniture production
- Furniture hardware
- Fasteners and fittings
- Finishing materials
- Glass, mirrors and glass, mirror articles
- Finishing supplies
- Lighting supplies
- Bedding, mattresses, towels
- Interior elements
Household supplies, stationery
SENUKAI sources from over 1500 foreign suppliers located across the globe, meaning that we are able to find, order and deliver products that are not available within our own product range.
- At present, we export to the major parts of Europe.
- We handle product kitting operations for various articles.
- Warehousing and loading processes are managed by efficient warehousing management system.
We operate the largest in the Baltic States state-of-the-art logistics terminal (total area of all SENUKAI logistics warehouses – 91 000 sq. m with the warehousing capacity of 110 000 sq. m)
- Own vehicle fleet
- Railway spur line
- Customs station
We are open to new business offers from industrial and commercial companies.
Sales Project Manager
Phone: +370 656 42375
Fax: 370 37 304 160